Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my spank bank is not in a recession

So as I have been saying/thinking lately, awareness and action are divided by a Grand Canyon of self doubt and selfishness. The leap doesnt seem worth the certain death sometimes. As an aside, I feel like people often tell me that they dont know what the hell I am talking about. Well, I will work on the linear but not the Linnaeus. That stays. It is on the fucking internet, google something if you feel like my nonsense might have a bibliography.

I dont know when or why, but I like being on the side. I dont want to be a hero. I dont mind being the supporting cast, even in my own life. I feel like this detachment may cause problems in the future but when ever I feel things are getting to intense, in whatever sense, it is easier to disengage. Well, maybe I dont like it, but it is something that I have adapted to myself.

I keep having the strangest dreams and erratic sleep schedule. It is only in the guest bedroom though.

"He will never get the girl".
"The girl is dead".

I have been in such a weird mood lately. I have read several books and I am writing different genres of things. This might prove to be a good thing.

No comments: