Sunday, December 28, 2008

so this is the new year


yesterday i was amped with travel style amphetamine, fight or flight airport naps and reacquainting myself with the world at large. i hate new york. i mean food is good, even vegan food with maggie gyllenhaal doppelgangers for waitresses, yes please. but as a city ... i hate this fucking place. david is fun, highlights include his ex - bf's mom saying (post face lift) a good wife is a good life. and other sundry hilarious stories about chongas, subways and trannies, which are on subways as well. we'll see how the week progresses. all i know is i wish all my friends, anthony, daniella, sam, liz, adam, veronica, lucier, the brothers holway and david were all on my porch at my old house drinking, arguing and groping each other. well here's to a robotrip dream sequence.

when i think of my best friend, and new york subways

2 comments:

things. said...

i long for that porch too. listen to "NY, I love you but you're bringing me down." it explains things.

things. said...

also, I look just like that when I wear that outfit.