Thursday, December 18, 2008

Transcending the mundane : ______ until it happens to you


Usually I don't blog about personal things in such an obvious way. I like to use the Internet to amuse myself, possibly others, gain knowledge or just otherwise distract myself. But lately, I got some great advice and have to let go of some things to move forward, or down the street as the case may be.


Saying I love you doesn't get you pregnant.
and being self righteous doesn't do you any favors.
happy holidays.


1 comment:

Anthony said...

that's some good advice.

Sometimes I wish I owned a restaurant in New Orleans (of course it would be named Chez Renaud) and a large house and all my friends could work there with me and live in my big house and we'd have lots of wireless internetz and a few coffee presses and an espresso machine and large fridge for putting beer inside of and wine bottle on top of and a trash can in which we would place bills, empties and other evidence of life well-spent. Of course you realize I'd want us all to go Jim Jones on ourselves and no one would no about it until the neighbors called to complain about the smell...this is how all my daydreams end: with the neighbors calling to complain about the smell.