Friday, March 20, 2009

half remembered and probably unimportant

thinking about how we met by chance, with some shared interests and a love of dance. how far we've come. how far i've gone. but back to destroy my disposable brilliance and my primitive internet left on scraps that you saved for me. i love that you never threw away what other would rightly call trash. expectation and integrity making their way in the distorted pathways of an early morning drunk brain chemistry. we mentioned the take-offs and landings and the blessed in-between that comprise our decisions and our smiles for miles. now stuck in a moment i am torn between all kinds of adjectives and the urge to wallow. you remind my so much of mother sometimes my affection for you seems ironic. but i love you more than i ever loved her it seems although that probably isn't accurate. this day will get me through the years. and that is good enough.

too much has happened in too short a time. i worry about the arrangement of the lines, instead of the theme sometimes. but c'est la vie and on and on.

No comments: