Saturday, July 25, 2009

He is represented in the media, I can't stop thinking about him

I tell you what, if you are looking for the answers to the questions you ask, dont look any further than the answer you want. It seems to make it easier. I know he watches this show too, we talk about it. It seems to be the only thing these days. And there, a very obvious theme he neglected to mention that must have seemed so familiar. Or maybe I am being obsessive.
So I am back for the weekend, in
Gainesville: Burger spot, Bob's River Place, rain, hicks, shower, sweet shower, Netflix, familiar faces, Chocolat, Bfast Pizza, and parties.

We all have a moment when we realize our value systems are different than our parents
Suicide's a joke until you are at the funeral. The landscape is a breath taken away from an empty chest. Traveling south until the ash fills my mouth.

"I just want to make one person happy" Jeff Holway, using Ockam's Razorblade Suitcase to dispense life advice and dieting tips. Still unsure about this.

You can have whatever I have, I don't have alot. Truly the same as me, a worthy adversary I would like to believe.

If Im going to transfer you from nighttime to daytime, (horizontal to vertical you mean), you have to talk about something other than yourself. Someone seems to be adding another dimension, or deciding that shallow insouciance is the most obvious defense mechanism, and some like to keep it simple.

No comments: