Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sexodus: Movement of the Money

Basically variations on that joke. That and the repetitive, narrative of 80s cock rock. Would you consider the musician writing himself into his two chord regressions metaphysical?

Somebody something about people who live too far away from water suffer from madness as they are not afforded the ocean breeze of sanity. Does this explain the mid west? Religious movements, poop joke. The intangible currency in a strip club, attention, affection, affluence, ego, the self, the other, a job. A truly interesting place. I heard a guy, roughly 40ish discussing the nature of credit to a stripper. It was like a naked bank. It was the funniest thing I had heard in a while.

Exit music, for a story: I played Hole's Celebrity Skin and Elton John's Tiny Dancer exiting. It just felt right.

Special thanks to the girl who asked if she could put my face in her boobs, and I said no and she said she normally didnt ask, but the glasses thing. I said I guess you dont get a lot of nerds here. She laughed and said something about something. The gorgeous Robin, who told us of her college major of Chorus and how we couldn't touch her cookie.

No comments: