Thursday, October 15, 2009

Clunge



This past week has been somewhat overwhelming. Sometimes in the infinite conversational miasma we find ourselves taking notice to the most insignificant. Or creating significance out of a void that was expanding faster than we care to acknowledge. It all started when a co-worker, resembling this man asked me what I had fucked up in my former life to end up here, at the Waffle House. I was amused, admittedly. The days following have been tiring, involving public transportation, Whole Foods (cheese tasting and chocolate truffles), public drunkeness at the bus station/emotional tourism.

Excited this finally came out:

I enjoy talking with you, even if it feels more like a seance.
If yr idea of fun is waiting in a holding cell for someone to give you the reacharound or you wouldnt know fun if slapped a restraining order on you.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Did we make that word up? I feel like there was something insulfated and a humid night as the parents of that child: Clunge