Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Current Excitables


Giada De Laurentiis has this recipe for a brie, pear and honey sandwich. I wonder if I can pitch that to Waffle House. Excited about job interviews and selling my self (short). It is weird how bad at that I can be when I seem to communicate fine with people in a non-please give me a job capacity.

New Mountain Goats album. Making CDs and compiling a birthday box for someone far away. It seems that I was mistaken about the legality of mailing cigarettes, not illegal!

Cant wait for VICE Film issue, which is on it's way here.

I wanted to share this quote, I feel it is relevant.
"pleasure can be fully experienced, but must be allowed it's impermanent nature." - Stephen Cope

Raveonettes - Black White
Alberta Cross - Low Man
Kaisercartel - Favorite Song (self fulfilling prophecy)
Young Marble Giants - Credit in the Straight World
Tori Amos- I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen Cover)
The Most Serene Republic - The Men Who Live Upstairs

Pushing Daisies Season 2 is out.

No comments: