Friday, January 2, 2009

yeah, you, too.

So Saint Jude the Apostle, a common theme in my life for sure. I was thinking about you and how much you would roll your eyes and slap the table for this one. What is it about being justified in being a dick? Sometimes when I read things people post, like an album that came out two years ago being "relevant" I picture us both laughing rudely and making halp internetz validates my culture jokes. Being here amongst art and artists makes me want to go Bret Easton Ellis narration and set people on fire while their words assault them physically and gastircally. Get the fuck over yourself New York (ers) Christ, all you kids who want to fuck poets who moonlight as bartenders and docents who moonlight as investment bankers, this is your life. Download MOMA, put it in your I-Pod and just look at it when you are bored. Dont fucking go to the muesuem, bitch about everything and move like chattle to the hopefully all toon slaughter. Dont forget your postcard and your cute myspace photo in front of the "art". The apple store is down the street. I wish I would have been really gross and thrown up on the Manhattan bound subway. Then you could have been part of the art.

New Year's -- Brooklyn, Twin Peaks DVD, trendy i-pod mix, mussels, truffles, foie gras and pretension. Also it snowed.

I hate big cities and I miss you. I wish we were kicking it in a once grand location, where tourists never come and locals never leave. But leave the sweet tea.
New Years

No comments: