Friday, January 30, 2009

so quotable

To myself, whom it may concern

wow, slept for a day and a half. the world is certainly not disappointing. i am glad to know that when the past walks by the future just shrugs a shoulder. cheers to reciprocity, understanding when the pier is warped from sea water and it's better just to stand and look. trust me, i am warily telling you the truth because i trust you and i know you can help me realize i am just as fucked up as everybody else. martyrdom is so eccelstial, so i am trying to not be such a cynical wallflower and get out there and be a cynical date, or whatever. i dont care about entertaining the masses, i just want a smaller audience. evelate my language, use the references we make. it will take time. this month is almost over and maybe my crippling lethargy will leave as well. that would be nice. as always, thanks for the beer and the commisery and the future pizza coupon.

so this morning i was thinking about the best thing billy corgan ever said, "im in love with my sadness". talk about co-dependency. that sounds amazing, love something that you create and cling to while deferring things that may destroy this misery. sounds like the depression that made me breakfast as a child. and then, amy winehouse starts playing. shaping up to be an amazing day. back to black, as if it would ever leave.

cheers

No comments: