Friday, August 21, 2009

I Dont Change/ Medical Problems and Tales of Abuse

Good evening. It's Friday night! Mean Girls is on cable and I'm listening to new music after traversing the internet. Kind of giving scraps of attention to all senses in hopes that something will stick. My monthly schadenfreude addiction was fed by someone's Facebook update from a hospital room. I have been trying to change that about my self, but it always comes back. Did you ever watch the Muppet Babies? They had a nanny that was only visible by her socks? I had the strangest de ja vu with that in mind. When I was in daycare, I was convinced I could tell my mom's keys apart like mothers and their child's horrific screams. I am not sure if that was true, but it made me feel small again. I suppose this birthday on the horizon is amplifing that efffect, but I have felt like a teenager all week. My sister is my mom and I am listening to music, reading comic books and trying to stay out of the way. Good Morning Burger and Golden Girls re-runs. Nothing new and the ever expanding void. Man, if I had any kind of musical skill these would make great song titles. Or at least bloggable. I keep having the darkest nap time dreams. I need a drink, some kind of conversation with someone who isnt being potty trained. Tomorrow is a social day. Can't wait to lurk a military event. I will bring my own buzz, that's just good sense. I hope if you are reading this, you are doing well. Yep. I made this air mattress, and I toss on it.

Check out Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, The Seven Inches, and Alcoholic Faith Mission. If I can ever figure out how to post mp3s, I will to save you the trouble of searching. But if you have a few minutes, good stuff.

1 comment:

Lucier said...

use rapidshare silly.