Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update

I know I write abstract things here, some people don't like it so I will try to give you updates of the everyday life. In addition to the shit that you hate.
Movies:
Darjeeling Limited : I like the baggage theme. Made me want to smoke again.
Like Water for Chocolate : I love this movie and magical realism.
Holding Trevor : Low budget gay Garden State, emote please.
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade : Great, ToD very racist.
Mysterious Skin(Why does Gregg Araki insist on a rape scene in all his movies?)
Crazy Love: Interesting documentary on a man who blinded his wife. With acid.
Persepolis: Beautiful animation.
Hancock : Had potential.
TV:
Dexter 1-3 : Cant decide if I hate this show or not. Dexter is great, supporting cast makes the suspension of disbelief increasingly difficult.
X-Files 1-2 : Greatest show of all time.
Music:
Jay Brannan, Sleep all summer cover by the National and St.Vincent, Lover's Spit Redux by Feist have been consistent summer jams.

No comments: