Sunday, August 23, 2009

A like mind in a dark room

Not even matrimony can help you understand someone else's bullshit, but it's a start. With these trying economic times, anal sex is not just for birthdays and coming out parties. I feel like if Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf had been written now, that might have been included. I must be lit.

I got a compliment on this prose from a stranger. I guess Anthony was right, the internet is like a calming eternal womb, back to the operating systems from whence we came. I finally fixed my glasses, and I would like to think I am seeing more clearly. I saw an old friend and a pregnant Denny's waitress last night, not the same person. I was thinking about visible choices, or mistakes, and the cloaking we all engage in. And then I knocked a few back in the parking lot and discussed the government conspiracies and vastness of the universe. It is the most productive I have felt in years. Using the zodiac as a clan system and the mark of our makers. The first marketing system, still going strong.

Holy shit, the kids were so funny today. I love them so much. And thanks to them, I got to experience the simple and probably once in a lifetime pleasure, of a bubble bath with WALL-E shapeable foam and toys jabbing my flesh. It was as relaxing as children can provide. I smell like berries

Finally, as I was cracking a High Life in the movie theatre today, someone else down the aisle was too. Nearly 24 years into this, and people can still surprise me in a finding a buck in a pair of pants sort of way.

No comments: