Saturday, April 10, 2010

No Expiration Date on Fun


I have spent about 20 minutes trying to find a proper nomenclature for Hazelnut Steamed Milk gentle readers, and all I got from two sources was a Steamer(David of Landfair states; "If purchased from Starbucks, something douchy with Hazelnut). So it is a Steamer kind of morning here in Sunny Florida. The pool is adorned with those who either worship the sun, or think cancer is too slow a process. I have been reading Harrington Gay Men's Literary Quarterly, eating Sandies, enjoying Steamers, listening to Radiohead. I can hear Anthony quickly coming up with the faggish long haired cat hoarding soft spoken Southern gay voice/persona as I write this.

Last night was spent eating hibachi and tiny octopuses, drinking green tea and eating red bean tempura ice cream. The Orient Express derailed a bit, but overall, a fun time spent watching drunken white people make a case for suburban chemical castration.

I leave you with this thought, "Are we the Proactiv(e) generation or what?". Also, whatever happened to trip hop and Lisa Frank?

No comments: