Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Teenage What



It's the OC out by the pool. I am not an outdoors person, mainly because I am so white I glow in the dark and fear instant immolation stepping outside. I went to go get a French Vanilla dirty Chai latte (I know, historically inaccurate imperialism: In a cup!) and caught something strange. No, not the bronzing good looking teenagers. When I was getting my coffee, the TV was on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Inexplicably, it was the only episode I have ever seen. I mean, this weird phenomenon that I see the same episodes of a show years apart, and only that one episode. Most curious of this tale, it was weird alt verse where everyone in Sabrina land has heard of and likes the Violent Femmes. And the Violent Femmes are in the episode. Seriously... weird. But makes sense as to why I would remember it, and in keeping with a day where I read articles on Victorian bachelors, psychology reviews of bad mothers and discussed Grey Gardens (Ghey Hardons).

No comments: