Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Amy Winehouse is Still My Spirit Animal



Fuck Yes! @ Chelsea Lately, Parenthood, Youth in Revolt, Yeasayer
What the Fuck @ Fast food restaurants trying to get you to buy their shitty products by announcing how much they used to suck and begging you to come back. America's relationship with food is fucked up enough, we don't need to add beer battered wife syndrome to (Domino's New Unshitty Pizza, McDonald's Mystery Now We Are White Nuggets, Hardee's Spicy Anal Bleed Burger? It's six kinds of sick, and here for a limited time only. )

The pool outside is frozen over. There is a Natural Light can in the ice like a tiny glacier, which makes me think of that Left Behind book series.
"She is not a crackwhore. She is a millionaire who made questionable decisions and great music. Like most bitches. I love her.....I'd take her just the way she is, crotch rot and track marks and all. Haha write my marriage vows for me. Oh, I definately will.

How apropos is it I have a heart to heart with my sister in a laundromat? Even after telling my sister her hooker name would be the Butcher, because she charges by the pound and all tasteless roast beef jokes.

Laughter is the best medicine, that's why I love to go to the ER without insurance, so funny.

Last but not least, the thrilling conclusion to my encounter with the hot sorority girl off her meds at Waffle House!

I am a good Samaritan. Although I cannot recollect the rest of that story and am far too lazy to Wikipedia selections from "the Bible", here are some more texts from that crazy girl I met before Christmas. Good news, she lives in the Ville. I smell romance, and fun stories for the kids about what "being off meds" can entail. Enjoy.

{I'm so much better thank you! I was literally crazy because I was off my meds, thank you for being my Christmas angel! I seriously wondered if you had been a delusion or a real angel until your text (you're in my phone as Erin Waffle Angel lol)
Yes! Back and better than ever. I'm still recovering from telling this guy all my delusions, but there are plenty of fish in the sea right?}

I would love to be dramatically reenacted on the Hallmark Channel, I think Janeane Garoflo is still looking for work....

I am totally going to hang out with her the next time I am in Gainesville (to the tune of reunited and it feels so good).

Yours in Christ,

No comments: