Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just like a blood stain

It seems the good wont come out. I have spent an hour tracing my lineage by social networks and I am amazed. Im a good writer. Really. I have some good stuff. I am able to do good things. I have an idea of what the roadblock is, but no DOT crew to suss it out. I suppose having talent really isnt the issue. A wasted life is a waste, end of story. It just feels weird to think I am writing my biography and eulogy at the same time. I can remember almost everything that caused me to write whatever blurb I did. Who it was about, what was going on where I was, whether or not I was being saracastic. I suppose it is unreasonable to assume anyone else would understand what the hell I was babbling about. I recently heard someone tell me, you work too hard to be simple, although if he could see inside my head he might be disgusted how effortless it all is.

No comments: