Thursday, January 14, 2010

On A Good One ...


I thought you were older than me because you graduated before me. That's because you got held back, you asshole. Motherfucker reading Pride and the Prejudice going on first date after first date, always getting the appetizer and never the entree. She's cute but she's got an attitude to boot, walking around with his pink cellphone, thinking he shat the subway line. The New York of the South, blowing on his French manicured nails.
Uh, he just said he's a Grey's Anatomy junkie, now this is getting funny.

I am having a great year. A great decade even. Out of the blue people from the past are blowing my ego like it was getting them a part in Cruel Intentions IV - Taste takes a Roman Shower. He told me he was high on nostalgia, Beck might as well be gnawing on his cock. The undertaker isnt the only one who prays for train wrecks. I feel like the atheist should just pray for success.

All this people who made me laugh, think or even tear up a little seem to be telling me something. New people, new things. I am so fucking stoked for the future, which I havent been in a while.

Two Libras told me the same thing today, 1,200 miles apart. Why do I feel more like a precocious 16 yr old rather than a mid20s failure. Because it's not over yet. There is no time limit on getting your shit together, though the consensus is sooner rather than later. Sometimes we keep ourselves lame to get someone to carry us, because we fear we would never keep up if the playing field were level. Somehow I think Woody Allen is responsible for this neurotic self reflection... "The commentary becomes dissent, dysentery."

The mother Mary played by Diane Keaton, It was an abortion Joseph!
Androgyny is lazy.
Marry Me, Faggot!

No comments: